• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Full moon action on Tonka 11-15

Cyberfish

Me and Casey went out for a little fishing Saturday evening and the fish were there, they were kind of tough to hook, I think we missed three for every one we caught, it was fun though! All the fish were near the weedlines in around sixteen feet on quarter ounce jigs and big chubs!

4+pounder.jpg

Ooops my bad, forgot about the no stringer shots rule! blush I will post this one instead of calvinist with a pair of cigars! grin

caseys+cigar.jpg

Nice fish!

how big were the chubs you used and how did you hook them with those 1/4 jigs?

Did you have to jig slow or did you just leave on bottom?

Thanks

Hi

they were around four inches I think. mostly slow jigging sometimes hitting bottom or weeds.

MT

I went to your blogspot, quick question. What the heck is your auger buddy? Is it just for transporting your auger?

hi lambjm

It is kind of a caddy for my auger and bucket, flasher, etc, it is alot easier to push it on that thing than it is to pull it in my fishtrap. plus it is easier for me to walk while leaning on it because i get a bad hip. I think he still makes em, try a google search. good luck