• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ATV 's ready!

hanronson

I put a Mad Dog auger bracket on the front rack, a Warn back up light on the rear and a Clam spring loaded tow hitch on my Trap Pro. All I need now is some safe ice. Who else is ready for a few below zero nights in a row?

Mounted a Otter Medium monster box, Ram Handlebar mount for my H20, mounted a Ryan Auger mount to front. Tried on Fleet Farm ATV chains for fit (removed will mount for ice later). installed permanent trickle charge connections to battery. Tow bar ready. First year with my own ATV, 2008 Honda Rancher 420.

Same for me...Otter medium box on back, mad dog auger holder on the front, ram mount for the gps on the handlebar, windshield on. Just bought the amsoil, need a filter, then its an oil change and then the plow mount goes on as well as the tire chains on and I'm set for the driveway and then the ice!! Bring on the below zero nights!!

I put on an aluminum box for the front in June, a rear dropbox with an auger carrying system I fabbed up, and some handlebar mitts. Still have to fabricate a rear hitch, a tow bar for the new Frabill, and buy a windshield and I should be set.