• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Starting to see some ice forming on Spirit

I went out this morning to tie my bait bucket to the end of the dock and noticed ice forming on Anglers.

It is only out about a foot but it got me excited enough to start pulling the ice fishing gear out.

It won't be much longer if these cold nights stick around grin

Small area lakes as well as East O are locked up. Only 1 ramp left open on West O. Anglers had ice on it as of 10am this morn, not sure how much or how far out. A buddy working in the area called and gave the report. Guessing from the size of Lil Spirit, right now its froze would be my best educated guess.

Hope you are done with your wheelhouse, but I think it will be a while yet till you can try it out. crazy

Let us know how you do if you get out this weekend.

I live in MN, but have family in Spirit Lake. May get back down there this weekend....WITH MY STUFF ALONG !!! grin

fshnut