• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

dude grab your pole

robert1965

I had a friend whos line got crossed with mine while pulling up a crappie. I am trying to untie the lines and he( knowing that his line is in my hands) tries to set the hook on the fish he felt tugging on his line..I now have no problems with snaking his line if he isnt paying attention..more for me to catch.

every time my wife calls, as soon as I answer, I get a hit. Frustrating, but I do get fish.

That's why my cell phone would always end up in the bottom of the lake. Accidentally of course wink

Wifey stopped calling for the most part now.

That use to irritate me alot too when my wife calls when I am fishing so I finally did something smart. I purchase a blue tooth ear piece so now when she calls all I have to do is hit the button on my ear and I am hands free to talk to her. I don't have to reach for my phone or keep one of my hands occupied by holding the phone to my ear, I can talk and catch fish at the same time without missing a beat.

How about this one guys.

Me and my brother were fishing for northern's in about 6 feet of water in a eddy off the river, and he left the house for a second to go out side and as soon as he left his pole went down the hole! He came back and I told him what happened and he didn't believe me, and then about 2 minutes later I was getting a bite and I set the hook and brought up a snot rocket with another piece of line in its mouth? I was his jig so I pulled up the line and His pole came up my hole.

That was a weird day.