• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

am i crazy?

Snake River  King

OK let's look at this way. We are looking forward to driving out on the ice in -25 degrees weather, drilling a couple holes in the ice, putting up a flimsy shelter, firing up an open flame heater, dropping a line down a hole and figuring we have it made. Of course we are crazy crazy

But is sure as h--- beats sitting there watching cartoonies all winter grin

my OL found me sitting in my freshly built Portable shanty last season. I hear a knock on the door and a "are you in there?"

she just couldnt understand what I was doing till I convinced her to come in and have a seat. warm, low light and quiet.

she understood after that.

my OL found me sitting in my freshly built Portable shanty last season. I hear a knock on the door and a "are you in there?"

she just couldnt understand what I was doing till I convinced her to come in and have a seat. warm, low light and quiet.

she understood after that.

Ahhhhhh...isn't it Romantic! laugh

I cleaned out the wife’s workout room to set up my 6800. How many times do you wait till you get out on the first ice, set up your house, and find something torn or needs to be fixed? You know that it's now too cold to fix it and if you had time to fix it at home you could be out fishing and just deal with it.

So that’s why I have it set up so I can have a hassle free season and find some cure to my addiction until my wife suggests some sort of rehab.

Yes you guys are ALL crazy!

I havnt done that once!

Well umm..(tear).. I guess thats b b because I don't own any ice shelter cry

Yeah that would be me too maybe, yet I cant say that I have touched any of my ice gear yet. But maybe now I will.

Man I need to buy a portable! eek

Everyday this week I have been going out to my fish trap voyager and sitting in there and I tie up fishing jigs and put line on my reels, wail I have the big buddy heater running and the lanter going.

Im i crazy? or are there others?

I guess it all depends... were you catching anything?