• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Will Kent Krueger Books

Luvsoutdoors

You can start with any of them, but I wouldnt.. I have read them all.. The first book is "Iron Lake".. And the first 3 book are all related. I would suggest you read the first book as it introduces the main character, Mr. Cork O'Conner. All of WKK books have this main character EXCEPT "The Devils Bed".

I have yet to read a book of his I didn't love. Boundry Watters may have been my fave though. Thunder Bay was great as well.

If you enjoy reading.. Start with the first and follow Cork through his life in Arora. Or Read "The Devils Bed" as its not related.

If you enjoy Murder Mysteries that take place in MN, another good author is P.J. Tracy. Most of those books take place in or around the Twin Cities.. I have read all theirs as well, and really enjoyed them. But I like the history that WKK puts in his books.