Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hhguide

FLW Walleye Tour announced

10 posts in this topic

Lake Erie - Port Clinton, OH4/15 - 4/18

Mississippi River- Red Wing, MN5/6 - 5/9

Leech Lake - Walker, MN 6/10 - 6/13

Lake Winnebago - Oshkosh, WI 7/15 - 7/18 7/14

Walleye Championship - Bismarck, ND 9/30 - 10/3

Two events in Minnesota thats good news for minnesota fishing! I wonder when they will come out with the league tournaments?

Do they let amateurs sign up for co-angler spots? If so any ideas how much it cost?

400 for a co-angler and they havent set dates to when the money is due. I think thats a great price its basically fishing with 3 different guides for 3 days cant beat it.

Andy,

Typically sign up is in January or February. If you want to do it you should sign up with a pro that way you are basically guaranteed a spot. If you sign up by yourself you get stuck behind people that signed up with a pro/boater and may not get in.

The league announcements should be out next week. I'm sure the league will be at Red Wing the weekend before the Tour event and at Leech the weekend before that event. I would also guess they are going to go to Big Stone and either Cass or Bemidji again.

Andy,

Typically sign up is in January or February. If you want to do it you should sign up with a pro that way you are basically guaranteed a spot. If you sign up by yourself you get stuck behind people that signed up with a pro/boater and may not get in.

Anybody here going to sign up?

Typically there other other sites that have a thread for pro's and co's to connect. I'm sure I can't mention them here without this post getting dusted.

I will most likely sign up for the Leach Lake event. I will sign up as a Am since I sold my boat. Otherwise I would have fished as a Pro. It should be fun.