Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cast Master

SOLD!!! Never used Big Buddy heater with carry bag SOLD!!!

1 post in this topic

I bought this last year, intending to use it to heat my Clam 6800 (which I am also selling). It's in perfect, right-out-of-the-box condition since I never even fired it up once. It comes with a specially fitted carry bag that zips snugly around it (when not in use, obviously) for protection from bumps and debris. The bag will carry a total of two 1 lb propane cylinders, along with the heater.

The heater has been stored inside, in the bag the entire time I have owned it.

I don't have any pictures, but the bag was bought at Cabela's if you want to go to their HSOforum and take a look at it. I paid $140 for the heater and $20 for the bag.

I am asking $100 for the heater/bag combo.

If you want the heater, you will have to be able to pick it up. I live in Rosemount, MN.

Feel free to call or email me if you are interested.

Phone = 651-285-6542

email = jcstefanick@frontiernet.net

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• In short, "the main reason politicians are deathly afraid of economic downturns:,,,
    • Well, the dismount is the part that everyone remembers, and will make or break the entire routine. 
    • The overwhelming majority of that money that they are making is speculative and has no tangible value such as banking, insurance,real estate etc and that value can vaporize very quickly. When the debt reaches the breaking point there are going to be a lot of urbanites figuring out that corn and potatoes don't grow on asphalt or concrete. We will see then where the value is.  
    • Well, he's right,you know? Oh yeah, those two women just made the list. 
    • There was not much mentioned about the debt this cycle because both side's economic policy plans called for no change in course. So am curious......now that Palin and Coulter are saying the same thing "we" are about Trump.....does that mean they are mad and crying liberal tears as well? Not so ironically, it sure is looking like Billghazi and D2E are the actual libtards in the room.  
    • Should be cold enough the next few days to do that.
    • I like to let hang for two weeks if the weather is cold.
    • This morning, while in the garage feeding my dog, I saw a mouse running along the wall and behind the tool bench. Thirty seconds later, "SNAP!" There it was. A dark mouse in it's prime pelt giving the last few kicks in the trap before expiring.   Do you guys like your mouse meat fresh or do you allow it to hang a few days like you would a deer?
    • So in Minnesota's case then, wouldn't it make more sense for the metro area to return control of the resources and ownership of public lands in the northern part of the state to the northern counties so they wouldn't be such a burden on the metro area?   Or is it really more about the power than the money?
    • That's because you still have many that are still fighting the 2016 election cycle and/or are upset because their gal lost the election and can't seem to be able to recover from that fact.  It's over. Trump will now be the president. So going forward, he is now going to have to earn my vote come 2020. And it will be based 100% on what I see and my own evaluation of his performance in the next 4 years. Not what the NYT's says about him or his critics. For now, it's all I can do   She's 100% right. Especially her comment regarding the debt. Little was mentioned regarding our debt this election cycle. Her quote; “When government steps in arbitrarily with individual subsidies, favoring one business over others, it sets inconsistent, unfair, illogical precedent,” she asserted.   Can't be stated enough. This is but one small example of how government can end up creating market distortions
  • Our Sponsors