• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Payton & Warner

Wadinator

I have both of these guys on one of my teams, but I really lack a solid running back.

Should I try to trade one of them for a solid back? Which one should I trade, and what kind of back should I expect to get in return?

I've got my eye on a couple of other teams in the league who look like they could use a QB. One of them has Micheal Turner, and few other decent backs. Should I expect to get a Micheal Turner in trade?

No, it's not a keeper league. So next year doesn't matter.

Well I think you should have known ahead of time that Walter Payton was not playing this year so I think you will have a tough time trading him regardless how good he used to be. I do think you could part with peyton manning for an upgrade but I doubt you will get someone like turner for him. I would lower your expectations a bit manning is no longer the stud he once was.

Have you looked around??? Peyton Hillis from Denver is now their starting RB, the Rams are without Steven Jackson for a week or more- is his back up available?? Cadillac Williams was just reactivated, and is expected to play, is he available?? This has been an injury filled season for RBs, and it seems every week a new RB is taking over somewhere. I see Addai was just dumped in my league- why? Is he hurt as well? If so, see if Rhodes is out there.

Addai and Rhodes are spliting the carries, neither are hurt but neither will get the bulk of the carries.

Depending on the manager you might be able to find a guy willing to over pay for Manning just becuase of his name. Going into the playoffs I would probably try to trade Manning and see what you can get for him. A back up QB doesn't do you much good once all the bye weeks are past.

Have you looked around??? Peyton Hillis from Denver is now their starting RB, the Rams are without Steven Jackson for a week or more- is his back up available?? Cadillac Williams was just reactivated, and is expected to play, is he available?? This has been an injury filled season for RBs, and it seems every week a new RB is taking over somewhere. I see Addai was just dumped in my league- why? Is he hurt as well? If so, see if Rhodes is out there.

I signed hillis. The next day Denver went out and got Tatum Bell and somebody snagged him before I had a chance. I dumped hillis and picked up Norwood.

I signed Cadillac, but don't expect much out of him.

I got a guy interested in trading Manning for Micheal Turner. He's a losing team that's a long shot to make the playoffs.