Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tunrevir

Lineup suggestions week 11

4 posts in this topic

I have Parker(shoulder), Portis(knee), LJ(month layoff), and Barber(Romo back) and need 2 starters with the possibility of a third and only one wide out. My wide outs are Colston, Marshall,V. Jackson and Roy Williams with Colston and Marshall having favorable matchups. I also have a tightend dilemma Witten(ribs), Scheffler(groin but 92 yards last week) or Winslow. Right now I am inclined to start Barber and LJ, Colston and Marshall and Winslow. What do you guys think?

Tunrevir~

what r u in a league with 1 other team? haha that is tough Barber-for sure Portis if he is playing otherwise when Parker has played this year he is a stud.......LJ his team stinks so unless he dominates right away they have to go to the passing game so he is a tough start

No our league contracted this year from 10 to 8 men. We hold a serpantine draft and I was 7 out of 8 and was nearly able to pick back to back in each round. I picked LJ up off the waiver wire as well as winslow. I'm waiting for my guys to get healthy as my team is like the walking wounded right now.

Tunrevir~