• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I have had this for a year now, and it has never been used. It has only been set up once, and that was inside my garage right after I got it. It is in absolutely perfect condition and is in need of a good owner.

I paid $550 for it, but am willing to sell it for $400.

I don't have any pictures, but like I said, it's in perfect condition since it's never seen the ice.

If you want it, you will have to pick it up. I live in Rosemount, MN.

Give me a call or email me if you are interested. My name is Joe.

Phone = 651-285-6542

email = [email protected]

PRICE REDUCED TO $300!!!

I'm losing my shorts on this deal, but to have this house sit in my garage another year would be even worse. No tears, holes, fishy smell, faded material or anything. I sincerely doubt that you will ever find a brand new 6800 in any store at any time for this price.

THE CLAM 6800 HAS BEEN SOLD

Great price on a brand new 6800. Great for fishing 3+ people - very roomy. FYI ... when drilling holes it is best to drill a starter hole when the shack is in place (only 1-2 inches down), then move the shack drill the rest of the hole and clear the shavings before putting the shack back in place.

Good luck selling it CM, too bad you didn't get to use it much.

Someone is coming to pick it up tonight (or possibly tomorrow night, if he isn't able to slip out of work a little earlier than usual). So even though the transaction has not technically been completed yet, no, it is not still available.

Thanks for the inquiry, though.

Once the sale is actually finalized, I will change the title of my original post to show that it has been sold.