Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MARINERMAGNUM

Sarah Palin needs to.........

66 posts in this topic

go away.

Ok,ok Sarah,we all know your plans for the future,but right now,you need to go home and take care of your state.

She is making herself look quite foolish by trying so hard to look "diplomatic" right now. She is on cable right now repeating every word and talking point she said on the campaign trail,and blaming the media for asking her questions that she didn't know the answers to! crazycrazy

This woman needs to disappear,melt away,ride off into the sunset,etc,etc.

She is actually trying to sell herself-in a matter of words grin- as a pres candidate in 2012-but hey Sarah!,it's too soon! Go home! take care of business. If she's back in 4 years,so be it,but right now-go home Sarah,please go home.

If I lived in Alaska,I would be quite offended that my governor is throwing her resume to anyone who will look at it when she should be working.

Nobody knew who she was 6 months ago and nobody will remember who she is in 6 months. I really hope anyways.

If she runs for president in 2012 and wins I will give the Mayans credit for predicting the end of the world...

Not just Ms Palin. How about the part time governor of Minnesota.

That's right John McPain's little mouth piece.

He can't seem to find enough TV talk shows to be on.

No new taxes, governor, but call them fees and no one will notice.

tweed

She is the Most Obvious Self Promoting Opportunist in a long time...

Now she's opened the door for a Senate Run if Stevens is elected and gets the boot...or a run against the other Republican Incumbent Senator in 2010...same as she did to the Incumbent Republican Governor...

She should change Parties if she's gonna' keep cutting the legs from under her own...Yeah that's it, the Alaskan Independence Party that her Hubby keeps Joining and Then Quitting whenever it benefits Palin Politically...

No real Loyalty except to Herself...

Couldn't stand to listen to the Alaskan Screech Owl for 6 years in the Senate, hogging all the Attention by trying to block all the good things that need doing...a thorn in any Governments side... eek

We would be better off giving Alaska back to Russia, and letting them have to deal with her...of course that might just be enough to start WWIII... laugh

There would be no way she could convince me to vote for her for any office. However, I did get some laughs from her. Oh! She also cost McCain at least one vote.

She just needs to go away!!!

Don'T forget she likes taking credit for starting something that she didn't, like that gas pipeline that's been in the works since Carter started it and wont be even started probibally after she is long gone out of the public eye.

continue to be the face and future of the Republican party. Maybe she'll get Ms. Bachmann or Katherine Harris to be her VP choice next time.

Geez. It's like a liberal orgy in here. grin

Pretty sure even a republican can see she is much closer to living in the year 1908 than the year 2008...

She needs to pose for Maxim! lol.

Y'all have been staring Too Long at Too Many Moose... eek

She just needs to go away!!!

Don'T forget she likes taking credit for starting something that she didn't

You mean like inventing the Internet grin LOL!!!

There are a lot of people that need to just go away.

First up though should be Stuart Smalley.

I think some on this board are intimidated by successful, charismatic, attractive, intelligent women, like Sarah Palin.

I think the libtard dream girl, Nancy Pelosie, is alot closer to what they are used to hangin with. laugh

pelosi_monkey.jpg

There's really no one on top of the Republican Party right now.

So Palin, Pawlenty and a few other Repubs with medium-sized national recognition will spend the next couple of years positioning themselves for a run at the 2012 GOP nomination. And that means hunting publicity. We'll be seeing them as often as they can get the attention they need to become household names.

Just politics as usual.

It will amaze me if in 4 years we actually have free elections comrades. You all got what you wanted..

Find me where Al gore said he "invented" the internet. smile

Give me a direct quote. If it wasn't for Al however, we wouldn't have the infrastructure for the net. Man you guys really like the spin, like John Kerry is a traitor to his country.

I say keep Palin around, and show what the true color of the repulican party is right now. Red like the blood of the early 19th century, bordering 18th. Even many promenint repubs are saying..if they go the route of Palin, the Repub party will be destroyed.

wait...isn't Red the banner color of Communisim? O.o...are republican's communists?

It will amaze me if in 4 years we actually have free elections comrades. You all got what you wanted..

COMMUNIST!

So, you'll be leaving then. Good riddence, don't let the door hit your backside on the way out.

Find me where Al gore said he "invented" the internet. smile

Give me a direct quote. If it wasn't for Al however, we wouldn't have the infrastructure for the net.

Yep, no Gore = no internet.......funny stuff grin

Direct quote from "the father of the internet himself"

“During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the internet”

gringringrin