• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

scary/ close call

i am down in red wing forwork when i get a call from my stepdaughter saying her and my wife got in an accident tuesday am. they ran into a slippery spot in the highway, hit the ditch and rolled the trialblazer over 5times. im sitting 4 hours away horrified. seen the vehicle today, darn glad they are still with me. they are really really sore thats it. happened by a lake and could of been worse. now a bit nervous cause i leave for bismark early thur am. they should be ok. this along with the fact her dad is recieving hospice care for cancer, they now say 3 weeks to 3 months andseems to get worse daily. its like he is giving up.

I'm glad its just bumps, bruises and tense moments.

2 years ago I was on my way to the Boundary Waters. I was 4hrs away and my neighbor lady called me "just to let me know" that my daughter was going to the hospital for a CAT scan because of a head injury!!! and she was babysitting my other kid. I almost didn't take the trip. I waited to talk to me wife ot make sure everything was okay.

I'm so glad to hear your family is doing fine. Insurance will fix everything, but they can't replace your loved ones.

HEY EVERYONE THANKS, for your thoughts and prayers. sorry it took so long to respond but i have been really busy the last 7 days. yea almost too busy to checkin on FM. anyway just to let you know they are still black and blue but returned to work 11-17. we have replaced the trialblazer with another. sue,my wife, is still a bit leary driving but doing ok. her dad on the other hand appears to go downhill weekly. dude LAKE TOM, theres know need to back off the teasing, id feel like something just wouldnt be right.