• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Was I right or wrong?

I think if you feel it was necessary to call TIP, than I am not going to fault you for it. I had called the cops before when I have been driving on the interstate and the car next to me is packing his little pot pipe to pass around the car. If you feel you needed to call great. How many here have had second thoughts about calling and in the end never did? You called, I support it. No reason to second guess yourself.

once again thanks for the input everyone! Like I said before I'd rather be safe than sorry, I'm just a sportsmean like anyone else ,and hate the fact that we as law-abiding people have to suffer because of anothers greed or whatever. I don't call TIP everytime i see something out of the ordinary, but for some reason I felt I should do it this time. Also did it last yr when I saw a guy come back to fish crappies after he had his limit, I was fishing next to him 2 docks away. By the time the DNR got there he was on his way to a third limit. I know i made the right call there though :-)

If you felt there was something wrong, then you did the right thing. How many times have we read reports of CO's stopping someone to check their license and find out they have an outstanding warrant or a pocketful of drugs?