• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Otter Outdoors service

Eric Wettschreck

Yesterday, after butchering deer and cleaning up, I was just kind of messing around in the garage. I looked at my new Otter Cabin II sitting there and thought to myself, I would like a couple of additional parts for this.

I called Otter Outdoors yesterday afternoon, Veterans day, in the afternoon and ordered a few things. I fully expected to not see these parts until at least Saturday at the earliest. I just got home from work and there they are. Holy Wow, one day, not even a full day, and I made the order on a holiday.

In my opinion, Otter makes the best, most durable portable out there, and I've used a lot of different portables. Now their customer service gets a big thumbs up too. If you're in the market for a good portable shelter, check them out here.

I've been satisfied as well. I bought the cheaper wilderness series last year from Otter's team wild. After I opened the package I noticed the window was cracked. Called up and they sent me a brand new one out no questions asked. Got it a few days later and sent the damaged one back free of postage.

gbc, I also have the Team Wild house, is your big logo on the roof on the right way? Mine is upside down if you are standing at the door looking at it, now if you were in an airplane flying from behind to the front it would be perfect....

Not a big deal, just wonder?

riverrat, my house is the wilderness walleye series, not sure if you have the same or if you have the newer wild? My house is all dark green with a smaller logo on the top front that says Wilderness Walleye, which is written so you can read it looking at the front door. Sounds like yours was put on backwards? Doesn't hurt anything though right, just makes yours unique :-)

Now I am a Clam guy, always have been but I use the big Otters when I have my "Pike Train" cruising across the lake for large groups and Otter has always been great, even when they know I am not the nicest with their product.

For me to call up and tell them "Ya crashed three of your houses together and need some frame tubes" They not only refrain from laughing but have the parts to me asap.

If they only made an ultra light one man.