• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Welch Buck

mrklean

Kelly, her husband, and especially her brothers have always been great hunters. Every year they put alot of work into deer hunting, especially on the food plot/planting end. My brothers and I each went to school with a member of the Otto family, so we know them quite well. With all the effort that they put into it, and the pedigree of the property they hunt, I'm not surprised by their success.

This is a deer they've been watching for some time now, and it's a testament to what some hard work and passing on little bucks can do.

Probably will go top ten biggest muzzleloader bucks ever taken by a woman in MN.

Congrats!

Joel

I'd have to agree with you Quackaddict9. There is no way in [PoorWordUsage] that some of those points are over an inch. I also counted 17 points on this buck. I don't think this lady knows how to get the facts straight on her buck. I think she got really excited and didnt realize that the points had to be at least an inch long. She even named it after Brock Lesner.

Good god, who gives a rip how many points it has, the thing is a HOG and you are counting points from a picture, you have no idea what actually is a point and what is not. Always gotta be someone on this forum point out what they think is a flaw in something they have no clue about. You think since the time of the kill to when the story was reported she or her husband didn't count the points more than once?

The only bad thing about that buck is that there aren't more like it here in MN!

um yeah, for those who are ranting on me for saying who cares how many points, this and that........... I mentioned I'd take that deer in a heartbeat!!!

oh and about the orange, in the article they said that she took it off briefly because it was soo bloody.