• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Should I enter this in the Outdoor News Best Buck Photo Contest?

skiinglady

well, that is a fine pic of a white square with a red x in it, but i don't think its a contest winner blush

but if you have to ask us whether or not to have a pic published, you don't sound so proud of your harvest? best buck weekly in the outdoor news isn't just antler size, it is picture quality what they want, weapon laying on deer, toungue in, on deer that is, no blood, guts, cigs, or beer, and a big sh** eatin' grin are what they are lookin for.

There's no reason why not to enter it, even though we can't see it grin.

I entered my bow buck this year. The pic was taken at night and if you look at last year every single winner and semi finalist's picture was taken during the day. Seems I always get my nicer bucks in the evening too, dang.

Nope, I wouldnt enter it. Look closely and see that your right knee is off the ground a few inches. Everyone knows you have to have both knees in contact with the ground before you can submit a pic to Outdoor News! Just funnin' ya. Good pic!