Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skiinglady

Should I enter this in the Outdoor News Best Buck Photo Contest?

41 posts in this topic

I think you could send in the blank photo but I doubt it will get published......haha

well, that is a fine pic of a white square with a red x in it, but i don't think its a contest winner blush

but if you have to ask us whether or not to have a pic published, you don't sound so proud of your harvest? best buck weekly in the outdoor news isn't just antler size, it is picture quality what they want, weapon laying on deer, toungue in, on deer that is, no blood, guts, cigs, or beer, and a big sh** eatin' grin are what they are lookin for.

What is with the "Welcome to MSN communities" thing that pops up when I open this thread????

Okay, I get it. No photo shows up when you open this. How come it shows up just fine for me?

I'll try again later.

How do I take this thread down?

Do you have it uploaded on a photo hosting site ? Then it is just a matter of copy and paste the Img code.

skiinglady, send me the picture and I'll post it for you.

Thanks! I sent it to you around 8 PM Wed night.

There's no reason why not to enter it, even though we can't see it grin.

I entered my bow buck this year. The pic was taken at night and if you look at last year every single winner and semi finalist's picture was taken during the day. Seems I always get my nicer bucks in the evening too, dang.

Nope, I wouldnt enter it. Look closely and see that your right knee is off the ground a few inches. Everyone knows you have to have both knees in contact with the ground before you can submit a pic to Outdoor News! Just funnin' ya. Good pic!