Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
311Hemi

Dept of Interior for Obama?

12 posts in this topic

I did see the leading candidate info on the media sources....but was not aware of the following. Anyone have more info....or thoughts mad ?

Quote:
US News and World Report is reporting today the leading candidates are Bill Richardson, Rep. Jay Inslee, John Leshy, David Hayes, and Brian Schweitzer.

Another red flag!

David Hayes is the attorney representing HSUS in their lawsuit against the Department of the Interior to stop hunting on federal wildlife refuges!

According to the magazine, he is a leading candidate to head up the agency he was suing on behalf of the HSUS. Unbelievable.

Quote:
The Politico is reporting the leading candidate to head the Department of the Interior (and therefore the US Fish and Wildlife Service) in the next administration is congressman Jay Inslee (D-WA).

Rep. Inslee has not only a 100% voting record with the HSUS but "a bolded 100+%" because he is a prime sponsor on HSUS legislation. What is commonly called a "water-carrier."

Rep. Inslee received large campaign donations from the Humane USA PAC (HSUS) in 2000, 2002, and 2004.

God I hope he picks Bill Richardson.

HSUS coming to the White House. Good Job people

Should this really be a surprise to anyone.

I didn't think the bad news would start this fast!

No No No Don't you remember, he's GOOD for hunters. Several of the sheep here told us so so it must be true...

Going to be a long for years here in the United Soviet States

Yeah, I don't think Richardson would be bad at all...is that the Schweitzer that is the governor of Montana?

It's good to see guns weren't the first thing to go after like others predicted.

Nice job on this one.

No No No Don't you remember, he's GOOD for hunters. Several of the sheep here told us so so it must be true...

Going to be a long for years here in the United Soviet States

Give the guy a chance, we put up with Bush for the past 8 years.

If the media's even right on who the leading candidates are.

yup. if the press told me the sun rises in the east, i would first have to see for myself, get at least three witnesses, and then have it in writing and stamped by a notary public laugh

And people are worried about their guns!!! If either of those two get picked, we have a lot more to worry about than just guns. No more hunting out west! This is going to get scary. At least Richardson has a little common sense.

Quote:
No more hunting out west! This is going to get scary.

YES! LET THE HYSTERICS BEGIN RIGHT WHERE THEY LEFT OFF AFTER ELECTION DAY!