• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Alabama Crimson Tide

Big Dave2

That was a heck of a game. The Tide will be huge next year, too. Saban is a great coach.

OU vs. Mizzou: It's always fun watching Mizzou get smoked.

And as for the NC game... I think defense will be the key. Both teams can put points on the board, that's for sure. I'd like to say OU will win this one, but they don't exactly have the best bowl record in the last few years.

Yes, most of us on here are not fans of the BCS system. I've always thought an 8-team playoff is the way to go, and then have the lower-tier bowl games for the other teams. That way every team that normally plays a bowl game still gets at least one post-season game, but there is also a legitimate championship game at the same time. Heck, they could even do a first-round playoff games similar to the NFL wildcard round and have teams ranked #9 and #10 play #7 and #8. What a playoff would do is prove things on the field and give all of the "legitimate" 1-loss teams an opportunity to prove they deserve to play for the championship. This year there are a handful of very solid teams like Bama, Texas, USC, Penn State, Ohio State, Texas Tech that in my opinion also deserve their shot.