Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wookiee

New Line of Ice fishing jigs

7 posts in this topic

Was at gander yesterday and saw the new northland plastics jigs and colors. Something new on the market worth looking at.

They were the scud bug, gill getter, mud bug, bro bug jig, bro's bloodworm jig, slug bug, mimic minnow fry and slurpies fry. You can look at them on their HSOforum as well. Geez Brosdahl with those and Frabill these year seems to be a busy man.

I picked up a few last weekend. I think the bloodworm and the gill getter look pretty good. I'll be giving them both a shot in a few weeks with 3+ inches of fresh ice under my feet.

They were also advertised in the in-fisherman ice issue. Never a shortage of jig options out there ... plastic options are growing.

Those look pretty cool, I wish they came in a little smaller sizes though. I like the option of going down to size 12-14 hooks and 1/100oz heads.

Those look pretty cool, I wish they came in a little smaller sizes though. I like the option of going down to size 12-14 hooks and 1/100oz heads.

I totally agree. I always go with the smaller size (12-14) jigs for pannies.

Just got some bloodworm's and slug bug's today.Can't wait to try them.Also got some smaller bro bugs.Used the larger size last year and like them.