Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
backtroller1

Video showing how to remove lymph nodes in deer

5 posts in this topic

Can anyone shed some light on a video that shows how to effectively remove the lymph nodes? I was hoping for something on the web that I could download for free.

Not for consuming, smarty, just want to make sure that I am removing the proper items.... But if you like to fry them up let me know and I can send them all to you.. grin

Not bein smart there considered a delicacy.Maybe you should get a experienced person to help ya, till ya learn to butcher your own deer.

Here's a read about lymph nodes (sweetBreads)As you'll see just normal butchering removes them,but where their is a insight as to what you'd look for if you wanted to eat them,keep them.

Just scroll down to sweetbreads

http://books.google.com/books?id=1uhZQK_5jeIC&pg=PA65&lpg=PA65&dq=Location+Lymph+nodes+in+Cows+SweetBreads&source=web&ots=EZL4Or62Qn&sig=VTAiOvFZ8p11anydmCRqQN_3avg&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=1&ct=result#PPA65,M1