• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Like they say the bigger the rub the bigger the buck?

I'm sure he's a nice one although it looks like his tines did the damage and if that tree would have been rubbed clean like he could fit it inside his rack then I'd say you have a monster in the neighborhood, every year I have rubs like that size all over scattered on my property. I've seen some smaller racked bucks hit pretty big trees and they don't seem to clean the tree well, the really big ones seem to really clean that rub nice at least from my experiences. I hope you get him so we can see his rack, got a trail cam set it up in the area somewhere. I don't doubt he's shootable. When I have the time and am able to, I have some photos of trees that size that are clean as a whistle.