Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kevfish1

Wow- Look at the activity on this Forum

11 posts in this topic

Tons of people viewing the ice forum. It wont be long now. Cant wait to get out and try out the new wheel house. Got tons of new gadgets this year. Bought a tv, generator and under water camera. Lets all pray to the ice gods for some real cold ice making weather

It won't be long now. Hopefully I'll be on the ice up north in about 3 1/2 weeks!

I have been ice fishing a couple times up in Western MN right at Thanksgiving. The lake I fished is actually one of the last to freeze every year too. The last few years have actually been closer to Christmas - but I distinctly remember going out on the ice the day after thanksgiving and setting up tipups right off my mom and dads place. Hopefully this year will be like that! I have noticed many smaller ponds etc...already freezing up -much earlier than this time last year. One can only hope!!

Everyone is starting to get the itch! Thanks god for deer hunting to keep me busy or im not sure what I would do

The pond below the house is froze over. That usually means we're not too far away, but it looks like we might hit 40 here in a couple days. After that little spell, I bet we aren't too far out.