• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Evergreen lodge?

If you are asking about Evergreen at Lac Suel I have stayed there several times, but not since 2002, and found everything good. The cabins were clean and well equipped; docks are good and have ample electric outlets; the owners and help are nice people and provide good service; and the fish are close by. I'd make the reservation now because you won't get one for June after Dec.

Have you ever been to Lac Suel????

You should be satisfied with Evergreen. Be sure to be ready for any kind of weather. Over the years we had everything from 80 degrees to snow to a gale for 5 days. There will be lots of boats around Sanctuary and Saw Mill Bays, but if you venture down to Steamboat or west McKenzie Bays you will get away from the crowds. By crowds I mean 10 to 15 boats fishing an fairly large area.

We gave up on Lac Suel and moved downstream to Umphreville Lake. The fishing is just as good and the water is more friendly. We aren't beached if the weather kicks up.

We've stayed at Evergreen several times. Nice facilities. Great owners. We avoid the fishing crowds. You should be able to find all the fish you want within 10 miles depending on the time of year and weather. If you have GPS buy the Canadian chip. And pay attention to the water level. Lac Seul is a resivoir.