Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishingbuddy

Dog Training

1 post in this topic

Does anyone know of someone who trains retrievers during the week at night? I have had my dog in training classes since he was a pup. Wondering if anyone does it in the evenings. I live in Inver Grove Heights.

thanks

fishnbuddy

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Check out the 2017 Obsession Hurcan 366fps and 3.9 lbs!
    •   When someone gets to the personal aspect, whether it's me or someone else, I will challenge them and if they can justify what they have said about an individual --OK -- otherwise show me why, and if it is just their opinion say so. I'll accept that if it's their opinion.   There is nothing generic about an insult, an insult is an insult. What do you consider as a douchebag?
    • Not sure why people get so worked up about being called dummies, poopyheads and sons of bees.  Whatever, its generic insults and this is the internet.   But yeah, there's a line somewhere in the there that separates the real douchebags* from the rest of us.  You know it when you see it.   *Sorry if any douchebags felt personally attacked by being called douchebags.
    • I was addressing it to JigSawJimmy Peatmoss  response : That's an opinion, not anything more , so I let it go.
    • Created/Saved all these jobs, cut gajillions off AF1 costs, etc.  Ok, so how did the that work?  Usually these sort of dealings aren't totally one sided.  At least the carrier deal had a bunch of Pence fingerprints on tax incentives Trump took credit for.   I have doubts that King Cheeto just shows up and blows a bunch of smoke up assses and corporate executives are just like, "Yay!"   Is Trump's Twitter bully pulpit that powerful?  He randomly yells at Boeing and they just fold over for him?  I thought we realized Trump on Twitter is only for the LOLs.
    • Well hope the Trump supporters are having fun, seems those days are numbered. Turns out you can't just yell fake news at real news and make it go away. The Feds are closing in, and at best it seems Trump thinks throwing Manafort to the wolves might get them off his tail. Anywho, lots of news today.   The FBI has information that indicates associates of President Donald Trump communicated with suspected Russian operatives to possibly coordinate the release of information damaging to Hillary Clinton's campaign   McCain: Congress doesn't have 'credibility' to handle Russia probes    Because this happened - House Intelligence chair discloses classified intel in clumsy effort to validate Trump   Also this earlier in the day -  Former campaign manager Paul Manafort secretly worked for a Russian billionaire with a plan to "greatly benefit the Putin Government."     And in completely unrelated news - remember those Carrier jobs you bragged about Trump saving? Yeah, those jobs are gone. Carrier pocketed the tax breaks then screwed the workers anyway. Great negotiation there. http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/job-cuts-endure-at-indiana-factories-despite-trump-pressure-416511193.html
    •   Who are you addressing this to? I did not make the statement only re-posted it. I also don't find PEATMOSS's comment very humorous as well.   PEATMOSS said: This is still, by far, the funniest thing I have ever read on these threads in a decade.
    •   Anything you post on here from now on has no merit or credibility as far as I'm  concerned.  I wasn't even going to respond to this, but feel what you posted needed to be. If you wish to call my mother a dam, you will, the same as you called another persons mother that. I don't give a rats butt what your political views are, however when you start getting into personal attacks you had better look in a mirror. You don't probably don't know anyone on here personally, yet you attack someone on a personal bases, call there mother a dam and ridicule them because they had a lower portion of a leg amputated due to something they can control, but had no control whether they have the illness and sometime that illness makes you pay a price. BD2 has that illness he can control to a certain extent where he can lead a normal life, however there will be complications and from what I know of him he will accept that. I don't know DB2 personally, I've never met him, I've debated against some thing on this where he and I have had different views, I respect his opinions even though I disagree on many, BUT I SURE AS H--- DON"T ATTACK HIS ANCESTORY OR  ANY TYPE OF DISABILLITY
    • Yea yea all ya auld pharts would  pass out the minute she popped the first button!!
    • Would he get a free hoodie for his efforts?
  • Our Sponsors