• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Big flocks flying all day saturday and sunday while I was in the deer stand. My buddy put deer hunting on hold and went hunting on Rainy sunday morning. They filled up quickly...but they witnessed all the ducks clear the bay and fly south. They went out again on monday hoping for the same success...but there wasn't a duck left in the bay.

I am sure you could get a few, but I think they all went on to warmer climates and didn't spend alot of time in minnesota (at least not the northern 1/2).

Just my two cent

They're on the move quick. Most lakes are froze completely over in NW MN and there was a huge push that lasted Friday thru Sunday with tens of thousands of birds going over very high. It's looking to be over soon if you hunt small water. I don't know about the southern part of the state though, I'm sure you're fine down there for a bit.

Are bigger lakes frozen over up north? I am in the NW metro and smaller bays and small pots of water are freezing fast, if it keeps up like this we will be exchanging ice fishing tips real soon. I went out tonight and had to break some ice.