• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I Know Its Early (Wolves)

CrappiesNCats

but we are dead last in power rankings. and we have been finding ways to lose. I know they will get together and win more games than last year, but there is a phenom in my sights. A true point guard who was playing professionally in europe at 15 years old.

Keep losing wolves, Ricky Rubio here we come

The wolves could finished 1-81 and still wouldn't get the #1 pick. Don't you know that the #1 pick is reserved for an above average major market team who had a mediocre season due to injuries? Just look at last season with Chicago and Miami going 1,2...

A young team is going to lose a lot of close ones, just like last year. They need to build trust...lots of new guys once again.

I said this a year ago, but there comes a point where you need to step up and win some games or you risk teaching a bunch of young players bad habits when the game is on the line.

What we haven't seen from Whitman, is that he isn't giving Love a chance to shine and help this team. He's playing way to few minutes for my liking. Seems every time hes in things happen and the wolves are more competitive, then come the end of the game in crunch time, Whitman takes him out and replaces him with a stiff. I think he could easily be a nightly 16 pts 10 rebound guy. But I guess we have to many good players that its just tough to find 40 minutes a game for Love. T-wolves problem is caoching. They aren't great but way better than a 1-8 team, should be about 4-4 or little less than 500% team. I'm not saying Whitman should go, but he has to get better use out of the three good players he has (Love, Jefferson and Miller). Brewer is terrible, needs to play about 10 minutes max. wont even comment on McCants shot selection.

how about Foye in the Golden State game....he gets to the rim everytime and misses a lay-up and then you have McCants firing it up in the 4th quarter from 3 point range....why is he in the game in the 1st place in crunchtime is beyond me.....Wittman does not look like a good coach either........They have talent but they are not disiplined. C'mon Wolves get it together!!