Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

1 post in this topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• It's an ignorant question asked again for some ignorant reason.  You're voting Hillary and I'm voting Trump.  No need to get so mad.  I have no idea, just like you, if the poles are correct or not. However even someone who feels the need to ask the same ignorant question for a second time realizes Hillary or Trump will be the next President.
    • You can't even follow a conversation in your own head. According to has always been a zero sum game. Right now if the polls are correct, it is not either Trump or Hillary.....a vote for Trump or Johnson are completely the same.....neither are going to win. So once again .....please choose......either are the polls wrong, or are you going to waste your vote? It is a simple question asked for the second time.
    • Keep that knee on the ground.  I have never once said anything about the poles whether Trump was up or down.  So it's either Trump or Hillary.  Have to choose one.....sorry you're mad bro.
    • Yep, we are now at the point that Del and D2E have to say either the poles are wrong, or not vote for Trump. Because according to their own logic.....if the poles are would be a wasted vote. So what will it be? Have to choose one........
    • Heavens no.  Del doesn't believe in wasting his vote.
    • Not to worry LRG.  You can pick on me all you want.  I guess I'm in the same thought pattern as Getanet,  a house is not a priority now.  I know quality cost $$$.  One thing that I think is crazy is the amount of new houses that are available for sale.  At what point does the market saturate?  How many of these houses financed for 120 months will be repoed or sold at a loss?  A fishouse in every driveway?  Seems like it.   I wonder how much longer some of these builders will be around?
    • That's my description of our O line... I have faith in our coaching system that they will revamp their scheme...  This was like a fall apart game, it was bound to happen. Come on guys, get it together!!!! We will demolish the bears. 
    • Looking at getting the pro xt cabin. ..   Do the seats stay in place or do you have to remove them and put in the sled to get down to the 20.5" packed measurement?    How well do the square tubes work when cold? 
  • Our Sponsors