• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Brandons first deer

With the new laws, I was able to take my 11 year old son out for his first deer hunt.

11 hrs straight on stand without a break Saturday for B and I. Only deer we saw all day was a doe and her twins at 11:30 and they came running through about 40 yds out. Brandon wasnt quite ready or quite sure how to do whatever he needed to do. So off they went. Him and I ran through some practice motions after that to try and ready him a little quicker next time.

At 5:15 pm with only minutes of light left on Saturday, Brandon had his first deer down. He was on the gun, and ready in a second. He learned what we discussed after the doe that came by earlier, and he wasnt going to mess up this time.

I am not quite sure who was more excited.

brandonsfirstdeer7.jpg

brandonsfirstdeer6.jpg