• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

16th Annual St paul Ice show

I am planning on coming down on the 5th, hitting a hockey game that night and checking out the show on the 6th. Gotta get over to the thorne booth and get some rods for the winter.....I am thinking a brand new 24" power noodle...:)

dont forget to print your $1.00 off cupon and put it in your vehicle today so it will be there the day of the show. i have always printed this off, but in the excitement of the show getting closer and the rush out the door to the show on friday. i have ended up forgetting it on the kitchen table.... rest assured it is in my truck as of today. i willl be towards the front of the line on friday afternoon. when the gates open. ... paul

Yeah i figured as much, I get all caught up in the fishing and the flashy lures that I miss most of the members. Usualy Hovermn is like EH isnt that so and so ... and I manage to pull my eyes off the auger/camera/flasher/jigs long enought to go umm..unhuh...or na...

=-)

The main difference is the additional 500 watts and the better interference and seperation detail. On the surface it is still the same looking LX-5 unit as before... Stop by say hi... I will be there all three days in the booth.. Then I will also be out on the High Power Challenges.. I will be on Red and Gull this winter for those events..

Beef

The Arctic Armor suits -no. Last year the Ice Armor was on sale as they didn't move much due to the Arctic Armor suit. The Ice Armor was reduced quite a bit the last day from what I noticed as I worked there that day right across from one of the booths.

We will be at the show. Free Gloves and RFO hats while supply lasts. We are also participating in the Poker Run sponsored by IDI Gear. We are the largest stocking dealer of Arctic Armor in the Upper Midwest and will have all sizes and all colors in stock at the show from XS- XXXL.

Stop by and talk with TO, Matt, Katy and myself. If you haven't met all of us, we are the South Central Forum Sponsors.

We will also have Strikemaster re-conditioned augers and Nils Augers at the booth. Recieve a free 4 1/2" Nils hand auger ($89 value) with every Nils purchased.

See you at the show.

PS: We have also updated our web site and now have on-line ordering.

Joe