• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Prairie Sunset

I took this a few weeks ago and just made some adjustments to my monitor today, then I edited this photo. How does it look on your monitor? My reds had been a little hot lately and after making this adjustment it looks like some of my work may have been a little over-saturated. Please let me know, I realize it is a sunset and open to interpretation, but does it look right in your eye is all I am asking. Thanks for your help.

sundowncombine.jpg

It looks great on my monitor. I just calibrated it a few days ago also. Great image Yak! It has a great feel to it. I love the way you were able to keep the details in the middle area.

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks guys. The colors here on my monitor seem to be looking better to me as well. For you guys with the fancily calibrated monitors, if you ever see one from me where the colors look a little off please let me know. Like X, I am a big boy and can handle it. This sort of constructive criticism will only help me get better.