• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

FlickR?

Shack

I know many of you guys use Flickr for your image hosting. I have signed up and really like their site and the quality of the uploaded images.

I also have noticed they offer a year subscription for about $24.95 or so. With this you get to upload video also.

My main question is, do any of you pay for Flickr and if so what are the benefits you have found? I know the basic overview of the added features, but I thought I would see if any of you guys have first hand experience with this service before any purchase on part is made. Main thing, is it worth it?

Thanks

For info: On average I upload and share about a 800-1000 images a year.

I guess that is also what I am wondering. Dtro brought it up in another thread in here, but I used to just upload all my images for storage on AOL pictures. I had unlimited storage and just like Dtro said, AOL brought it up when I opened my account about images being lost in a fire (in a box or computer).

I guess I will find out what is the max.

I have uploaded about 2000 images onto to AOL and have a little over 1000 set to public.

I guess if one loaded an account to the maximum storage level, you could just start another new account?

Storage space was a feature I did see and take notice of, but besides video uploading (I do not even know if I can display the video on FM)if their was any other benefits of this service others have noted.

Thanks guys!