• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Big Deer Contests???

BigPikeGuy

Hey everyone,

I see big deer contests around the state and am in a contest myself. The ussual winners for the contest I'm in are 160 for a doe and 250 for a buck i would say........... Biggest buck I've ever saw weighed 273 and I actually shot a doe that I couldn't belive this year - 181 lbs!

Just wonderring what others have seen for deer weights? And hoping I can hold onto the biggest doe spot!

Thanks, ya that's kinda what I was thinking. I'll try and post some pics within the next week or so....... We took some pics with her hanging next to a 215 lb buck a guy shot in our group and the length is about the same, just a little less stocky.

We shot a doe 2 years back down in houston, MN and the deer weight just over 200 dressed. It was a horse. It actually looked like a buck without antlers. The thing had almost no teeth and was grey all over. We had actually seen the deer a few times, but the guy couldn't pass her up any longer. We were having trouble getting her out with 3 guys and a 4 wheeler. I can honestly tell you that I will never see a doe that big the rest of my life.