• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

what am i doing wront

Joe15

i went out yesterday morning and saw five deer run out of the grove i got into the stand and had lots of deer walk by but were out of range. it was also way to windy. today i dont see anyting and im in the same spot...any tips on what i might be doing wront

I was thinking wind or since it was windy it might have carried the sound of you walking in too. They get very skittish in the wind.

I saw at least 10 on one night and none the next. Unless you know the bedding areas and the main feeding areas and you know that they are that predictable, you won't see them every night. Its kind of hit or miss in small woodlots.

thanks for the help guys...today i went out and had a deer comming in and he was a nice one. 8 or 9 point buck but jsut as i was about to draw back a bunch of slug hunters shot in a neighboring grove and he took off