• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Dear Santa:

zamboni

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Favre will be in MN next year.

I have been saying that since he signed that one year deal in NY, he really wants to play here, and I am pretty sure Zygi won't let him go next year, he will sign him. Bretts got enough left in the tank for probably 2 or more years yet. I think sign Brett and draft a top rated QB in the first round and let Brett teach him, just hope he pays more attention than Rodgers did apparently.

Originally Posted By: Hammer Handle

I think sign Brett and draft a top rated QB in the first round and let Brett teach him....

That's it, let Favre teach him how to fling it up for grabs in an overtime game. I'd love to see that. 1.gif

I'm pretty sure Favre can't sign with us next year or the year after or the Jet's lose draft pick's

So in other words he's not coming.

Not sure how that works. I thought once he played this season with the Jets, he'd be free to go where he wants. Once the Packers traded him, don't they lose any further rights (other than this season)?

Originally Posted By: PierBridge
I'm pretty sure Favre can't sign with us next year or the year after or the Jet's lose draft pick's

So in other words he's not coming.

Not sure how that works. I thought once he played this season with the Jets, he'd be free to go where he wants. Once the Packers traded him, don't they lose any further rights (other than this season)?

You are correct, he only has to spend one season in NY. He is free to go whereever he chooses after this season with no repercussions to the Jets.

Quote:
You are correct, he only has to spend one season in NY. He is free to go whereever he chooses after this season with no repercussions to the Jets.

Brett Favre has a 3 year contract with the JETS and is NOT a free agent at the end of this season!

PERIOD!... grin

Go Vikes and Go Jets!

Originally Posted By: Hammer Handle

I have been saying that since he signed that one year deal in NY, he really wants to play here, and I am pretty sure Zygi won't let him go next year, he will sign him. Bretts got enough left in the tank for probably 2 or more years yet. I think sign Brett and draft a top rated QB in the first round and let Brett teach him, just hope he pays more attention than Rodgers did apparently.

Remember Brett doesn't teach QB's, but apparently Rodgers was paying attention! wink 15TD's...6 INT's...94.5 Rating...4th in the NFC