• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Question???

I was wondering if a person buys an archery license during the season, do they have to wait 2 days before they can hunt like in MN? I'm an IA resident so I'm just wondering. Do I have to wait or can I go buy a license and go out hunting??

Great! I just bought it tonight(been meaning to for a while). I was out scouting for geese tonight and my uncle called me up and told me I needed to come see some deer he's been watching for the last couple of days. So I went out there and there was 3 bucks(two very nice ones) chasing a doe and trying to keep each other away from her. Got permission to hunt the land so I got my gear and ground blind all ready to go for tomorrow!