• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

*2008 HSO/FM Deer Season Reports and Results!*

Shack

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The head was dropped off on Wednesday to get mounted so it will hardly snow at all this year again. I am going to get the "Full Sneak" mount. (He won't be doing any other sneaking anymore). The funny thing is when I called my wife to let her know she did not believe I was telling her the truth until she saw it. I think she was more excited than I was.

Here's one shot by Alex Jesness of Bagley, MN. I've heard everything from 16 to 20 points (another of his hunting party tells me it is 16 "scoreable" points). It has a 26" inside spread. He got it around 1:00 opening day while walking back out to his stand after he had gone in for lunch. Edit - forgot to mention, 226 lbs.

n704211196_1580289_51421640x480.jpg

COldfeet

dude, that is one awesome looking buck.

Congrats on the trophy buck.

Don't congratulate me, I didn't shoot it, unless you're talking about the one I posted a few pages back.

The guy with that hog is someone I know from around town. The picture has been emailed to just about everyone within a 20 mile radius and since I hadn't seen it on here yet I thought that perhaps some more people would like to take a gander at it.

I shot this opening sunday:

100_0512.jpg

Another pic:

100_0514.jpg

It weighed 185 dressed. I thought it was a 9 pointer at first but one of the antlers at the base is 1.5" so it is technically a 10 point. The inside spread was 17". Man was my heart pumpin!