Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CNCMike

It's that time!

1 post in this topic

Well here it is. 3:23am and I'm ready to go. My wife and my huntin buddies wife went out for a couple drinks last light. Both said they would be back in a couple hours. Well lo and behold I get the call at 2:40am that they need a ride. They are at my sister in laws and are wasted. Of course, I've been hardly able to sleep anyway so off I go to pick up the drunks!!!

I picked them both up, dropped off the buddies wife and got mine to bed and here I sit. I don't leave here to head for the woods till 4:30 so now I have extra time to drive myself nuts thinking about the hunt.

Awful windy out there right now with no sign of it letting up. No snow on the ground, just a few flakes blowing by.

This should be an interesting opener. I'm aggravated with the wife for the late night, she can't figure out why I would be angry, the weather is brutal and the dog is acting all crazy. Must sense I will be gone for the better part of 2 days!

Good luck out there folks. Be safe and have fun!