• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

St. Paul Ice fishing show...Gotta have it

Steve Eddicus

They won't have the buy three get one free kind of deals. I belive than can offer a littler deal but if your looking to get out of there with a steal, its kinda tuff. The reason I say this is because all their rods are custom made, not rolled off an assmelby line in China, so the price your paying for the rods is actual human labor.

Ill be looking at a new 1 man Otter house for early ice, Otter rod Box and a couple Thorn Bro. rods and maybe a couple reels to go with.

Also some little add ons for my snowmobile.

Im going to check out the new Mr. Walleye and Jason Mitchel laker rods.

Sure I understand that. A slight dicount on rods might be an encouragement two buy more thus increasing profit for Thorne Bros. There is always room to offer products at a discount. It doesn't matter if it was hand or machine made. Sure you might not be able to go as deep, but there is always room. I wouldn't expect them to give them away. They are the best rods out there IMO.

I cant wait for the show I hope I will be able to make it...everytime I go it feels like im a little kid in a candy store! I dont really need anything but would like to get some new rods and I guess you can never have enough tackle!

Perchwich- I hear that bro. Can't wait for the show, then first ice is just around the corner. Maybe we can meet up at the show and you can buy be an adult beverage of some sort.

As much as I would like to enjoy an adult beverage at the show I won't be able to make it this year. I heard there is half an inch of ice on Vermillion so I'm heading north!!!!

1/2 inch already, hope you aren't considering walking on that stuff yet eek

I actually have a list of all the new stuff I want to checkout at the show. Unfortunately, I left it at work. I heard Little Atam have jumbo Nuggies coming out this year - will pickup some of them for sure. I already picked up the red glow darter - came across it a month ago at a small bait shop in Grand Rapids. All they had was a #4, need pick up a #3.