Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JP Z

Gears of War 2

10 posts in this topic

So did anybody pick this up today? I just got my preorder...guess I'll try and play a bit tonight but the weekend is taken for hunting...

Funny, I was going to start a thread on this one too.

Seems like gaming takes up so much time, I really like to stick to one good game. I'm sure I'm going to pick up CODWOW, so I might pass on this one.

Looking forward to competitive CO-OP on CODWOW.

I heard GoW2 is a lot more bloodier. ^_^

CODWOW looks great too. gaw cost too much >_< trying to save up for TB ice rod.

See I don't plan on right away getting CODWOW for 360.....I think that will be my PS3 new game for the winter.. I will try and find CODWOW on an auction site later on.

I picked up Geras 2 solely because of the special Circuit City has thru the tomorrow. I got a free 1600 MS points card with purchase, I also had a coupon for $15 off a $100 purchase so I picked up a copy for my buddy since he works till 9. We both figure we'll breeze thru the co-op campaign and then trade the game in right away, probably for the new COD game.

I went online with it for a bit today and know for sure I don't like the multiplayer aspect, but I didn't like it on GOW 1, I really only played single player on that one.

Fallout 3 is about as gorey as it gets...

I wasn't a big fan of the first one, campaign duration was really short, and online play wasn't all that great IMO.

Fishy, that would have been sweet.......stupid Best Buy... I was gonna hit you up when I saw you online but just played it on my own.....pretty good game..

I think we are about thru the campaign on hardcore, I am not sure if we'll try to blaze thru it on insane, I get pretty bored with story mode after the 1st go round.

Wow!!! I'm just playing easy (like to go through quickly and check the story then I get to see if it is worth playing through again.....

If I was playing thru by myself I would do casula, since we are co-oping it we play hardcore since you can revive a downed teamate before they bleed out.