Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aquafang

Ice gear out yet?

10 posts in this topic

I was thinking of taking a trip to either Sioux Falls, SD or Fargo, ND nov. 15th. Is, or do you think the ice gear will be out in Scheels, sportsmans warehouse, Cabelas in mitchell, etc....

I'm an archery hunter and rifle season starts here in East SD on the 15th so I'll have nothing to do but think about how messed up my bowhunting just got and think about ice fishing. I'm usually ice fishing somewhere by the time the ice show in St. Paul is. So that weekend of the 15th would be perfect for me.

there will be a modification show at Sportsman's warehouse in Fargo on the 15th of November

Fleet Farm had their's out a few weeks ago in St. Cloud. Most of it anyway.

I went to Gander yesterday and they were in the process of setting stuff out. I liked the display of the most expensive Hummingbird flasher although I don't think its zoom is adjustable. Pretty colors though. crazy

Fleet Farm in Lakeville where putting there stuff out last thursday.

Sifty

I went to the Cabelas in Rogers yesterday and they had the ice gear out

My bad. I would say the Ice 55 could easily be the nicest flasher on ice this year.

It will be very interesting to hear reviews this year on people who buy the new humminbird flashers. They look like a great flasher and if they perform as good as they look then they will be giving Vexilar and Marcum a run for their money.

there will be a modification show at Sportsman's warehouse in Fargo on the 15th of November

Any idea what time this is taking place. I am heading to Fargo friday night or sat. morning. just in case I decide to go sat. morning I'd like to know what time it will be at.

Where is Gander Mtn. in Fargo?