Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
USPENAMC

Good Luck, Be Safe, Straight Shooting to all

9 posts in this topic

I hope that everyone makes great memories takes alot of pictures and come home safely. Be sure of your target and shoot straight. Keep warm, drive safe, and hope you all post some pics for us when you get back. Be courteous, avoid confrontations and make the best of your hunt/time out in the woods. i will head out FRIDAY NIGHT to bemidji eat something in the morning and go set up a stand saturday morning approx an hour before opener.

Two safety notes. Put on your safety harness and please know what you are shooting at.

As I stated in a thread earlier this week, my father and I rarely speak on the way out in the morning, we walk together threw a large pasture ( all most a mile) when we get to the other end there is a gate. Once threw it we pause a moment, then one will say to the other "Be good, be safe, and I will see you later." Followed by the other "I will, you do the same."

So, like the like the original post and the title of the thread say's....

Be good, be safe, and I will see you later. (or see what you posted) wink