• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Safety Vest in the stand

I haven't hunted deer from a stand before. I'm using a per in between three trees. I got the "Fall Guy" which you get a vest, then a retractable belt mounts to the tree. You got twenty feet on there so you can wear it going up and down. I feel safe in the stand, but I think I'll feel safer up there with this on. Anyone else wear these? They are on sale at fleet from for $72. They are normay $119. Sizes up to xxl.

brassman,

the weight was an issue with me regarding the HSS so I purchased the Gorilla and really like it. The Gorilla comes with a little knife incase you have to cut yourself loose and it's allot lighter.

mr

1 in 3 hunters will have a treestand-related fall in their lifetime. Everyone should have a full-body harness and wear it in the stand.

The addition of climbing belts and ascending ropes is genius. You owe it to yourself, your hunting party and your family to protect yourself.

Good luck and be safe