• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

PSE bows

rage2blade

Got a couple questions about the New 09 PSE line up. First off i was wondering if anyone had shot the new 09 pse xforce GX or pse xforce SS? Im really thinking those or a new matthews for next year depending on what matthews comes out with this year. Also im just curious i know alot of things play into this but i was just wondering if someone could even give me the slightest idea if pse advertises 344-352 IBO for the GX being a 30inch draw 70lbs. What could i get out of that roughly if i was 26 inch draw 60lbs any ideas? i'd have a fall away rest, not sure about arrows since i am going to buy new ones next year. I know i cant get an exact answer but im just curious if i could get close to that 300 mark? thanks for any advice!

Unlikely to get 300, but that isn't the only thing that matters. The Mathew's won't hit that either.

I shoot an 08 X-force. At 60lbs, 29" draw with a 390gr arrow I was shooting 295FPS.

I could shoot a lighter arrow, but that would make the bow louder and the arrow wouldn't hit as hard. I actually want a heavier arrow now that I have the power of the X-force to fling it.