• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vexilar suit

D4 Army

Question

Like Backwater, i too have both Vex suits. They're both great, both have rgeat qualities. Vexilar's latest version has a few more features that I like and therefore my knod has to lean towards the ColdSnap version.

Here in Manitoba, we are constantly subjected to nasty cold temps, combined with relentelss winds. We all know what subzero temps and strong winds add up to! Vexialr suits remain flexible and allow for easy movment, no matter how cold it gets out side. Over the years, I have experimented with a number of one piece and two piece suits, such as the Mustang Floater. These types of suits tend to really stiffen up when the temps really plummet, when this happens it restricks your ability to bend and flex. With the vexilar suit, this is not even a consideration.

Vexilar gets "TWO THUMBS UP"!