Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jordyn Kaufer

swan lake near mankato?!

21 posts in this topic

heading down there in about 30min and was wondering if anyone down that way has gotten anything lately..

also does anyone know of predicted migration rates for this weekend?

any info would help!!

was out monday mornin seen 6 ducks in 4 hrs but on a mon mornin we didnt expect to see anyone else and of course some moron pulled up 100 yds away as we were setting up dekes shined the spotlight right at him didnt faze him seen 75 mallads flying right south of the lake around a corn field tonight.....check out the du websites migration map

jordyn....i hunted deer this wknd but i guess huntin was pretty good on swan lots of numbers of ducks (and ppl) my buddy and his uncle whacked their limit of greenheads both days and they didnt get to their spot til 930 ill be headin out fri at noon and pry huntin all day sat and sun

im going out fri at noon to lol i have not had a good duck hunt this year i hope i can get one good one in

Post how you guys do heading over there sat and sun hunting by janesville tomarrow

i am going to hit up south or nelsons bay

well ill be in nicollet bay or south bay beings we put in at the club

i got a cabin in nelsons point i dont go to nicollet bay much at all to long of a drive it would take me 15 minnets to get there

oh well good luck maybe see ya out there whats ur boat/blind look like?

16 flat bottom go divle boad with a 20hp go divle with

i shure hope the hunting is good on firday i am going to spend a lot of time out there and the nxt day

well be in a 16ft green lund w/ blind and black outboard we wont be out til 1 or so beings we have school but good luck

hey 7outof10 howd u do today? we didnt fair anything seen a ton of ducks and geese though we had someone 150 yds north of us maybe it was u! so we had competition over the ducks and being we forgot our mojos didnt help we both forgot them on the charger oops but were headin out tomorrow.....

was out on swan this morning just got home....what a crock ....everyones drivin around ppl are tryin to set up 50 yds from us gave em a yell and finally they picked the decoy they threw out and left....must be hard to sit still

Browning, were there ducks flying?

tweed

Report from a buddy in SW MN this morning... lot of honkers moving but not a mallard to be seen.

tweed there was some birds not as many as last wknd and the ones that were there were very weary some new flocks came right in but some werent quite sure id have to say im probably done duckin swan for the year now onto the fields for geese and duck wink

man when i was on sawn the other day there where no birds out there at all all i saw was like 50 ducks and i was in the boat for half the day

where u in south bay or out by ur cabin.....we were straight out from the cons.club