• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone Find a Drift Sock on Waconia?

Curious if anyone found a drift sock on Waconia while casting over the last couple days. I donated one as I was driving from spot to spot. It's grey with red writing. Thought I'd throw it out there. Otherwise, another donation to the almighty Musky.

I hope to be out on Sunday on Waconia. If I find one I willl PM you.

Lost my plug last week by Lolas picking up my family! LOL heard my daughter say "yea water daddy!!!" once we got about half way to the island. 6" of water over my floor deck wink Good thing daddy has 2 extra plugs in the boat. Just bought another one with the T handle in it. Taht one will never come out.

James,

Thanks alot. I'm not sure where you plan on fishing, but the wind was from the southeast. I'm thinking I lost it either on Anderson Reef, or somewhere along cemetery reef. I was mostly fishing the south end of the lake. Chances are it's somewhere on the north end of the lake. I appreciate your help on this. Good luck!!