Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SkunkedAgain

Palin controversy

7 posts in this topic

When you read this: "Palin turned nasty with her staff and began to accuse them of mishandling her. Palin would view press clippings of herself in the morning and throw "tantrums" over the negative coverage. There were times when she would be so nasty and angry that her staff was reduced to tears."

It kind of makes trooper gate seem more than possible.

I will say that I always thought she was too inexperienced, I never felt she was "stupid". I have a hard time with the comment that she did not know that Africa was a continent. To me, that sounds like sour grapes from her campaign staff.

From everything I have read of her time in Alaska she seems like its her way or no way. Apparently she holds a grudge and if you disagree with her she will never forget it.

She seems very controlling and likes to throw the power of her office around. She seems cute and friendly on camera but so does a grizzly bear, in actuality I think both can rip your face off at the drop of a hat.

On, I think it was Nancy Grace last night they were saying most of it is B. S. That she wasnt as bad as they are saying she was. For some reason miserable folks just arent happy unless they are causing trouble for someone else. I dont see a problem with someone that isnt afraid to stand his/her ground

Nancy Grace said it so it must be true. Nancy Grace is on the same level as Colbert.

I dont take what she says as gospel, but she does tend to get to the bottom of stuff. And in NO WAY am I trying to get into another heated debate with anyone. Just posting my opinion. smirk