Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MntkaFishin

Butcher Shop around Henderson, or southwest metro?

16 posts in this topic

Can anyone recommend a butcher shop around Henderson or the southwest metro? Due to the fact that I'm in the process of moving I won't be able to do my own this year...

It's a little further south but Schmidt's meat market in Nicollet is excellent!

odenthals in heidelberg, locker plant in monty, pekarnas in jordan, and there is a new one in in new prague on main street next to west end liqour. All do a good job.

Arlington Meats are fair priced and have a good variety and there meat is awesome

Stop in and sample some meat from each of them.

There's a meat market outside of Hmaburg called A&M meat's. Great place may have to wait for you meat a while though, b/c there extremely busy.

Langs Meat Market in Gaylord--You get your own meat back, it dont take long, and they have been there for years!

I will second A and M's out of Hamburg.

There is also Ruck's in Belle Plaine.

Sifty

Pekarna's in Jordan is tough to beat. Because of the demand though it's a bit of a wait.

Well worth it though IMO.

MntkaFishin,

What are you looking to have made? I grew up in Henderson and can give you recommendations on most of the places mentioned.

would have to agree pekarnas is the spot, I can usually smell the smoke house if I head outside this time or year.

Been taking our venison to John who bought Rucks in Belle Plaine. Super nice guy and does great work IMO. Pricing is very reasonable as well.