• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Meet Millie the Moderately Moist Moose

It was darn near as dark as sundown and the air was full of rain this morning when I came up over a rise on the Tomahawk to find the big black blob in the road. She dove down into this swamp and, of course, paused to look back a few times before fading away for good.

Canon 30D, Canon 70-200 f2.8L at 200mm, iso1600, 1/120 to 1/320 at f2.8, handheld

3006264440_412c318620_o.jpg

3006264444_4b0fdace10_o.jpg

3006264448_af68c9951c_o.jpg

Thanks, folks. Quetico, the bottom one is not sharp because of the rain. Shame the rain wasn't backlit so it would show. I may work some texturing into it in photoshop to make it look a bit like a watercolor.

Ken, the title was all for you, buddy! gringrin

There's just no slowing you down lately. I sure hope that's not the last remaining moose in the area. It's a shame that they are getting so rare. But, leave it to you to run across one. wink

I really like the second shot, as you can see him watching you, out of the corner of his eye.

You're going to run out of wall space pretty soon, if you keep this up. grin